most difficult phase of life is not when no one understand you but when you dont understand yourself;)


Feb 20, 2010

blow me a spirit!


am i regretting?
at first! i do regret!

now! at is my destiny!its about me!this is not about others!how could i stay
if i m not comfort with the
situation and the condition so do the enviorment!
and i will prove to all that i can be a better person!
even if i m not in the good enviorment!even if i am in the social life!
i believe i can! Please do give me a support!because i need you!

can you please understand me!can you! every minute i do remember you guys!
of course i do!but this our way!ido miss the memories!but what to do!
its a life that we must pass through!

dear my friend!i will always and alwayspray for you!for your happiness!
and i wish you luck!and may allah bless all of you!and guys! stop regretting!
its not that fun to be outsiders!im sorry but i have to tell the truth!
I DONT LIKE TO BE LIKE THIS!;((

p|s: st4e [neveredingwonderfulstoriesbetweenus]ILO
VEYOUIMISSYOUINEEDYOU!


No comments: