most difficult phase of life is not when no one understand you but when you dont understand yourself;)


Jan 29, 2011

confess!

assalamualaikum.


believe it or not! i have drew this.Awesome right!


i try to type an entry but i dont have any idea.I try to sleep but my eye wont close.I try to speak but nobody will listen it.So i let my hand confess everything.It was pretty bored.Got so damn much homeworks to do.Those teachers gave homework like we're going to spent a month at home.gosh.tired.

Facebook was bored.Im privating everything.I guess!Watching Aku Masih Dara at astro first.it pretty good.except that words sangap lobang tue!My brother ask me 'kakak lobang apa?'And i feel like ooo!so i just answer 'lobang hidung'.Erm.I was crying watching that movie.And i remember something.I went for a movie with my friend.I had to sat between my friend and a boy.Then,there is a part that i feel i want to cried.I ask my friend 'can i cry?'but the boy beside me answered it with no feeling'girlss and tears cannot be separated'oo.what the ass.How dare you lol.

My heart is fragile la bongok!Its normal doesnt it?i read couple of blogs.Man blog.They say that womens are complecated.Hell yeah.womens are adventure.We are hard to figure.We are unexpected.We are SOMETHING and we are EVERYTHING.Arghh!stop babbling!buhbye!

No comments: