most difficult phase of life is not when no one understand you but when you dont understand yourself;)


Nov 11, 2010

after exam


♥hey peeps:)exam is over and now im FREE.yeah im free:)free from the text book.free from exercise.free to do anything in the class.but OMA totally bored.most of my classmate didn't come to school.watafak i think its better to have a normal pnp because i will be crazy because of the activities.what kind of activities?NOTHING!okay i didn't do anything.anything lol! today was a bad day for me==' seby and me played the monopoly deal card and from three games i didn't win.she called me looser. watafak. even on the fourth games me,seby,leena,hanem,ermin and ikhwan played and for the first time i didnt lose.act i beg ikhwan to give me the winning HAHA:) ikmal suck:) he always shout 'kalah lagi' ohh. lucky im in a good mood:)yeah im playing bau seremban monopoly uno and im a looser:)♥♥♥♥

No comments: