most difficult phase of life is not when no one understand you but when you dont understand yourself;)


Dec 10, 2010


assalamualaikum:)


Just now i feel like sign up for tumblr..but i think i love my blog and i know that this blog love me and dont want me to devide my love for another blog.Yeah..yeahh.. dont worry baby i've alreadyy sign up for it.Then i regret.



Currently i dont want to talk about tumblr i want to talk about me.Yeah this blog is about me baby not you.i repeat NOT YOU.It only 21 days before 2011.So nervous mehh..Frankly speaking i wish that that time never come or can i just skip it?Now i wish that DOREMON does exist so he can stop the time and bla bla bla...

But 2011 will be not that bad because im form five.I hope that all the teachers realized that they had 'menganaktirikan' 4 Aman.Come on you didnt get anything from the B's.HAHA.whatever. Heyy guys did you believe that i 've already buy everything.Yeahhh..school bags, books ,stationerys,shoes,uniforms and blaa blaa blaa..Doesnt it sound to earlyy?

Last but not least.To all student faster and buy all the things you needed because now got a SALE!especially at JUSCO.hurry up dont miss the chance!dahhh..bubye


p/s:i think i had fall in love with one blog.Imean blog not the bloggers:)

No comments: