most difficult phase of life is not when no one understand you but when you dont understand yourself;)


Jul 2, 2010

hari bicare akademik smkad'10♥





because of you i never stay to far from the sidewalk


asalamualikum n hye!
2|7|10
hari bicara akademik for the first time for smk alam damai!
wee~~when i enter the hall the first word came out from me
is wow the banner is beutiful:)awesome!gojes la! eh over la!

4A first parent is leena moms! and then durani moms and then
ermin moms and then my MOM! oh gi=osh! hee~~i got no5 and
my addmath is ****! ahaha:) then my mom start a conversation
like this:)

mom:hye cikgu mengajr ape?
miss wong: i ajar addmath!
mom:owh!knpe addmath ank sye nie terok giler!
miss wong:actually dier tak buat bnyak latihan!

**************5minutes then*****************

misswong:i suggest dier wat gropu study with ermin n seby:)
mom:ok! dier nie pemalas sikit! berangan je taw!
misswong:no la dier baek dalam kelas
[ececee hee~~]

********and then FINISH********************

my mom go and see pn esaah my principle and her old friend!
she hug pn esaah! and they start to chat! i think that my mom really
forget me! i do think so! then my classmate said!
"habesla ko fieqa mak ko dah jumpe pengetue"
hee~~nottting happen k! acap ask me if i ever told my mom
a story bout him! ahaha:)goy la u! ahaha:)and my mom said that
she knoe everuthing bout him(acap) because my pengetua told her!
oh gosh!then came home! my mom tell me..

mom:x de la terok sngt classmate kamu!
me:ma x kenal diorang
mom:kawan lelaki kamu yg sorang tue nmpak baek je
me:oww! i no ALI la!
mom:hmm...cam bek je budak tue!
me:no comment

END!

p/s:eh ali jgn perasan!acap good luck tok tempoh percubaan ko!

truly:noorafieqah


No comments: